Friday, September 12, 2008

Predictions


Ooooooook here we go...my top five picks and predictions are in for this week's college football and NFL. I hope everybody had a good week (hope Nick is still alive in Reno and Ben hasn't contracted a disease from the male hitchhiker he picked at that rest stop.) I thought my very first radio show went pretty good and I know that it will only get better and more comfortable. I'm lucky to have a co-host that knows his stuff (thanks for carryin us last week Ben.) It was a good opening year show (minus the tech difficulties.) We had some strong guests and got to talk a lot of in depth sports. Anywaaay, getting back on track...

My 5-game college fball are:

1. OU (beat cincy 52-26) @ Wash U  (lost BYU 28-27) – OU wins by 24

2. USC (bye) @ OSU (beat Ohio  26-14)– USC BIG!

3. Georgia (beat C. Michigan 56-17) @ South Carolina (lost to Vanderbilt 24-17) – Georgia by at least two tds

4. South Florida (beat UCF 31-24) @ Kansas (beat L. Tech 29-0) – Kansas by a td (crazy how on recent ESPN.COM online poll, of 13,593 votes, it is exactly 50%-50% on who the winner will be.)

5. Mich (beat Miami Ohio 16-6) @ ND (beat San Diego State 21-13) – Mich  wins by 14

My Lock of the Week

USC big over Ohio State-  USC has 2 weeks to prepare. With Beanie looking doubtful and USC's air attack and power defense, I see a little "who's yo daddying." Be sure to watch for the nation’s two best middle linebackers: USC’s Rey Maualuga and OSU’s James Laurinaitis 

NFL:

Eagles (beat St. Louis 38-3) @ Cowboys (beat Browns 28-10) - Cowboys win by 10

Pittsburg (beat Houston 38-17) @ Browns (Lost to Cowboys 28-10) - Steelers win by 14

Patriots (beat KC 17-10) @ Jets (beat Miami 20-14) - Patriots win by 10

Chargers (lost to Panthers 26-24) @ Broncos (beat Oakland 41-14) - Broncos win by 7

Colts (lost to Chicago 29-13) @ Vikings (lost to GB 24-19) - Colts win by 13

My Lock of the Week

Pit over Cleveland


Quote of the day-
"TMI? Too Much Information. It’s just easier to say 'TMI'. I used to say "don't go there", but that's lame."
Michael "The Office"




The S-Train has left the station

No comments: