Monday, August 11, 2008

Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Monday's

I'm bored, so I decided to start a sports blog for the upcoming semester. Last spring my buddy Nick and I had this awesome radio show called Shaving Points with Ben and Nick. This fall I will continue doing radio with D No. Since summer is wrapping up, I decided to get a head start on the blog and prepare for the radio show. Just some random thoughts for my first quick entry.

It's Monday. The title for this entry is a quote from Office Space... I think I will watch that movie tonight... because its still funny the 50th time. I'll sneak in that movie during this evening's sports.

Olympics. I'm not the biggest Olympic guy, but Michael Phelps is sick. Not human, whatever. I really enjoy watching people dominate. Jordan during his career, Lebron against Detroit in the playoffs 2 years ago. Tiger f-ing Woods. Gretzky. Rooney and Christiano Ronaldo. Will Hunting dominating the guy in the bar and his interview with the NSA. Roy Hobbs. I love the freak of nature. Now, Michael Phelps is taking the boring sport of swimming and making it relevant. Not only relevant, but I find myself glued to the TV. So I'll be catching that.

Also, I'll be catching some of Aaron Rodgers, just to keep check on one of my Cowboy's rivals for the NFC crown. By the way, just caught some of Monday Night Countdown on ESPN... Steve Young looks like he just took the red eye flight from Vegas and was at the strip clubs all night. His hair looks AWFUL.

Anyways, I'm out right now.

Stay Classy,

Ben

No comments: